The Teleperformance internship program is an opportunity for college students to gain real-world experience in the customer service and call center industry. Interns will receive training in call center operations and will have the chance to work on a variety of projects during their time with the company.
This is a paid internship and Teleperformance offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Interns will also have the opportunity to receive college credit for their work.
Likewise, Read: Concentrix Internship.
Teleperformance is a French company that provides customer service and technical support to businesses and consumers worldwide. The company operates in more than 170 countries and employs over 30,000 people. It is headquartered in Paris, France. Teleperformance provides services in a variety of languages and works with some of the world’s largest companies, including Facebook, Apple, and Dell. The company has a strong commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, and it is this commitment that has made Teleperformance one of the leading customer service providers in the world.
- Company Name: Teleperformance
- Location: Paris, France
- Education Required: Minimum Secondary
- Industry: Business
Here are some of the advantages of interning at Teleperformance:
- You will gain real-world experience in the customer service industry.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of people from all over the world.
- You will learn about the latest trends and technologies in the customer service industry.
- You will be able to improve your English language skills.
- You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of your internship.
How To Apply?
Visit the official website to apply.
Teleperformance internship is a great way to get experience in the customer service industry. The company provides training and resources to help interns learn the skills they need to be successful in the role. The internship is also a great way to build your network and meet people in the industry.