The Bridgestone Internship Program provides college students with opportunities to gain Bridgestone America’s experience and responsibility in their chosen field of study. Internships are available in a variety of departments including, information technology, finance, human resources, legal, marketing, product development, and many more. The program is structured to provide interns with challenging assignments and real-world experience.
Through the program, interns will have the opportunity to work with experienced professionals, learn new skills, and develop their leadership abilities. The Bridgestone Internship Program is an excellent way to learn about the company, products, and industry while gaining valuable experience. Apply today!
Likewise, Read: Mazars Internship.
Bridgestone Corporation is a Japanese multinational auto and tire manufacturer founded in 1931 by Shojiro Ishibashi in the city of Kurume, Fukuoka, on the island of Kyushu. The name Bridgestone comes from a combination of the English word “bridge” and the Japanese word “stone”. Bridgestone is the world’s largest tire and rubber company. As of December 31, 2019, the company had 181 tire and rubber factories in 24 countries and employed 139,300 people. Its products are sold in over 150 nations and territories around the world.
- Company Name: Bridgestone
- Location: Chuo City, Tokyo, Japan
- Education Required: Minimum Secondary
- Industry: Manufacturer
The advantages of the program are many, but here are just a few:
- You’ll get experience working for a global company in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills and knowledge that will be valuable in your career.
- You’ll be able to network with other interns and professionals, which can lead to future career opportunities.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
How To Apply?
Visit the official website to apply.
Bridgestone Internship is a great opportunity for college students who are interested in a career in the tire industry. The program provides real-world experience and is a great way to learn about the tire business. Additionally, the program offers a competitive salary and benefits package.