The Boston Scientific Internship program is a paid internship for undergraduate and graduate students interested in a career in the medical device industry. Interns will have the opportunity to work on real-world projects with Boston Scientific employees and receive mentorship and guidance throughout the program.
In addition to their work experience, interns will also receive professional development opportunities and access to Boston Scientific’s world-class facilities. Upon completion of the program, interns will have a better understanding of the medical device industry and the role that Boston Scientific plays in it.
Likewise, Read: Sabre Internship.
About Boston Scientific
Boston Scientific is a global medical technology leader with innovative products and solutions that address unmet patient needs. They are committed to improving lives by providing transformative therapies through advanced medical technologies. Headquartered in Marlborough, Massachusetts, Boston Scientific has over 37,000 employees worldwide and its products are sold in more than 100 countries.
- Company Name: Boston Scientific
- Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States
- Education Required: Minimum Secondary
- Industry: Manufacturing
The advantages of the program are many, but here are the five benefits of participation:
- You will be part of a comprehensive, paid internship program.
- You will have the opportunity to learn from and work with some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the medical device industry
- You will gain invaluable hands-on experience in a number of different areas, including product development, marketing, and sales.
- You will have the chance to live and work in the historic and vibrant city of Boston.
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
How To Apply?
Visit the official website to apply.
As a Boston Scientific Intern, you will be exposed to a wide range of medical technologies. You will work with experienced professionals who are leaders in their field, and you will have the opportunity to learn about many different aspects of the medical device industry. This internship is an excellent way to gain experience in the medical field and to learn about the inner workings of a major medical device company.